.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Once been hurt, the wound never heal.♥

Hello loves..

I'm here again. ^^

Wake up at 8-ish. Gong Gong came and wake me up. Was told to go bank in, and remind me to bring Wai Gong Wai Po, Xiao Jiu and Xiao Jiu mu to airport at 10.

Felt damn tired cause had a bad time last night, can't sleep. Msg her, no reply, slept dy i know.
Got myself washed and dressed up. Done the housework, as usual. After that cleaned the car, put on the P sticker onto it as i seldom drive my daddy's favourite Benz.

Went to RHB, this is my work that i do every monday and thursday, damn crowded there, took a number and passed the money to the banker, told her that i will come to collect the bank in slip afterward. Quite familiar to them ady, cuz i always come here. ^^

Went to Wai Gong's house, drive them to airport and msged her. At last reply, but the tone sound very cold. Sigh...
Drive home to prepare lunch after that.



虽然你说没关系
但我了解,你对我已经少了那份好感
你说,一切顺其自然
我想,已经顺不到很自然的爱情部份
对于我
你不再相信我
一切都是我自找吧
我该死



At night, drive didimeimei to 7th mile tuition, drive the damn blue range rover, really scare it will break down like the previous white one. Somemore, the radio in the car can't function, damn boring driving that car. Mum don't let me drive the Benz. Zzzz~

While waiting the two finish tuition, went to airport starbuck alone, online there, alone. I'm alone, once again.






















Wondering what is the real name of this bean? Mum asked me and Zhang Yao to pick it. Preparing for the soup tomorrow.

Damn tired today, not enough sleep, so i decided to sleep earlier. Nightz loves.



不安,单恋,邂逅
以及
那些遗憾的瞬间


signing off.

2 comments:

hsiang ting said...

i am wan jun fren, just come here to see ur blog.... dont think too much... things will get better when the time pass through....

s3im0 said...

don think too much,,,think me more,,,xD