.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

.piggy.

.my babe pet, sO cute.

First of all, Merry Christmas!!
This is the 18th Christmas I have celebrate on. As usual, nothing special lah. No countdown, no Santa Claus, no Christmas tree, no gift.

Wake up at 9sth, be prepared to help daddy in the farm. This is our annual work, that we only work on Gawai and Christmas, as the workers all go home for celebration.

Hurt my hand during working. *painful*

Pictures, k?
I have nothing much to write on actually.



Working till 1p.m, then went home for lunch. After taking a nap, continue to work. Afternoon work is much more easier than morning one. Just chasing the piggy around. Mating season. Haha..

Didn't take any photo of their "action", quite disgusting actually.

*
*
*
*
*
*
.trying to act cool with my scooter.


*For those Muslim who view my blog, sorry if the photos make you feel uncomfortable k? This is a non-halal blog, you can make the choice. ^^


At night, parents went to relative's birthday dinner, left me and 2 brothers home. Have to gao dim our dinner ourselves. Went to town, went to Isabella. Met babe fish there. We camwhore a lots.

.my chicken chop and hot chocolate.


.kor and di.


.the stupid faces.

Left Isabella at about 11p.m. An hour later Christmas going to end, I still didn't have the feeling of celebrating Christmas, don't know why.

Tomorrow is her birthday, have to rush home earlier or else mum wouldn't let me out. Tsk tsk.

Lastly, wish myself
"Merry Christmas"



.Signing off.
.tuning to.
-Jingle Bell-

No comments: