.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

.Malacca Trip.

*Sorry, this post suppose to post long time ago, now only i post it up. And the date have been adjusted.

Final exam is finally over. Forget about how I have done for the exam, just forget it and don't ever ask me how is the exam going on, k? I'm damn low of confident. So, sorry. Honestly, I think I screwed up the exam.

Yeah, trip to Malacca!! Planned during the exam, was so excited about it at first, as you from there, thought can meet you up, but ended up with nothing.

The trip was organized by James' gf, ek ying. Went there with James, Ek Ying, Yean Chin, and 3 friends from the same church I went. Yeah! Picture taken before we departed from Shah Alam Bus station.

I don't wanna write much here la, let the photos tell the story. ^^


Took lots of photos in the bus, luckily the bus to malacca wasn't that full, only few cats, so we no need to mind how other people think about our zi lian-ness. It was quite a long journey, took about 1 hour plus to reach Malacca Central. And took us about another hour from Malacca Central to reach other first destination, A-Farmosa water park.

I have to say that, the public transport system in Malacca is not as good as KL. Ish~

We had our lunch at a chicken rice shop in Malacca Central. And the chicken rice is sucks! It wasn't the traditional one. Hope to eat the real traditional one but we failed to do so. So not enough time.

*the funny pic*



We choose to play at the water park, as we all never been there before. I came to Malacca few years ago, with my family, but we only went for the safari side. I thought it will be nicer to play with the water park, but seems it disappointed us. It's damn small! And most of the facilities here are renovating. Compared to Sunway Lagoon, it's like comparing titanic with sampan. LMAO.

Went back to Malacca town. Stayed at Fenix Inn that night.

Talking about the hotel, it's just a street apart from the place u having show that night. After dinner, I walk to there with my friends, just to support you for your show, whatever show it is. We walk about 15-20 minutes to reach the pud, it's called ALOHA, a name that i woundn't forget. I don't care what show it is, we are there just to see you. But, you wasn't there, I don't know why, can't contact you. Damn it. You off your phone.

I'm sorry friend, pity u guys to walk so far just to accompany me for my date, which turned up to be an empty one.

Fine, date is break, so we decide to go for a movie, a late one. We watch James Bond Quantum of Soleres until 2sth, then went back to the hotel and have a 'nice' sleep. I was 'stuck' between james and yean chin, like a hotdog. LMAO.

The next day, we walk around the Malacca city, basically, it's smaller than Kuching City, but i like this place, it's so peace and nice, i like the mall, DP mall, it's much bigger than tHe Spring.
Pictures!


.Hug tHe History.

.tHe three.
.tHe three + one.
.Me & my babies.


Sigh.. The trip should be more wonderful with your accompany, i suppose? I wander why. I don't know why. And please tell me why.

Anyway.. I'm happy to be here, without you, I still have my friends, thx to James, Yean Chin and the others. Thx for the trip to Malacca.



.Signing off.
.Tuning to BFF.

No comments: