.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

.separation.

It made me sad
I want to see you,
remember again...

Mum reached KL on the 2oth, the day after my prom night. I don't have enough sleep the night before. But still, i have to rush to KL central to fetch them. Raining that afternoon, made me late. I'm sorry.

Reach KL central about 5p.m something, mum, didi and muimui already there, bring them to Bukit Bintang to find a hotel. We stayed at a small hotel behind Time Square. It's so nice.

The next day, we went to Genting. I'm responsible to be a tourist driver as mum did not plan any trip to anyway, the main aim she was here, is to bring didi and mei mei to the book fair held at The Mines mall. Went genting by taxi, fuck, cost us rm100, but the meter only reach rm30++.


.pic of me and my mui mui,
the left one just take today,
the right one taken about 2 years before,
big different huh? lol.


Daikor and Daisau coming toO, so once they reach, I went to meet my E2 classmate, they are here toO. ^^ Miss them so much, though we just meet each other days before this, during the prom night. We enjoy ourselves a lots in genting, thought it's already the 2nd time we come together, but i just really enjoy the moment be together with them.

Pictures!!


Stories told by the photos...
.they 3 are imitating the energizer.


.hoong is ready to give the 2 girls a big shock, they were posing to another camera while i captured this pic. ^^


I wasn't in most of the pictures, as I was with my family at that moment. T__T I 错过 the time play with you all la deng.



We had a fun night, went mamak at 2sth, then went back to the hotel to play cards game. Learnt Mafia, a fun game there. ^^ And played Honest and Dare.

The next morning, said Goodbye to my friends, i went back to my mum's room. Sigh, hate the time we separated.

After checking off, straight went down to The Mines with taxi. Cost rm130.

Reached there, find a cheap hotel, checking in, and didi mei mei can't wait to go to the book fair. Left me alone in the room, watching Supernatural on my laptop.

Went to the book fair alone, during the dinner time. Hungry. =.="



I bought 6 books from the book fair.

-暮水街的三月十一号 by 藤井树
-六弄咖啡馆 by 藤井树
-夏日之诗 by 藤井树
-你那边,几点? by 敷米桨
-回眸 by 痞子蔡
-拼命去死 by 九把刀

*开始爱上藤井树,九把刀和痞子蔡的作品^^


.the other 2 books aren't in the pic.

*
*
*

*
*
*


Sigh, the stupid Moral Studies lesson starts tomorrow, my short holiday ends. But nevermind, can meet with my friends in college. Yeah ^^


.Signing off.
.tuning to.
-藤井树 - The 11th March at Musui Street-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 years ago your hair very short lol
九把刀 is nice
i got buy the book too lol

SoRguAaYuMi said...

hey... i still remember the scene tat we take photo at the energiser....
Tukar baterry summore.... hahaha....
Its reli happy in genting!!! Wohoo....

~鑫~ said...

分离就是为了下一次的相遇。。虽然不知何时相遇但却能让我们更珍惜每一次的相遇。。。


天啊!!!我是怎么了??竟然又说出这些人话!!!

SoRguAaYuMi said...

拜托。。。 谭胤鑫你很无聊也~

Jiyan said...

kekee..i was readin and readin..
den suddenly i saw you used 'DENG!!'
hahaa..and i remembered u asked me b4 what was DENG..hhaaa~
btw..nice scarf. i have an exactly same scarf but never wear b4 la deng

PuDpudLinG said...

sally yum.. i noe which scarf u said!hahahaha
betta use it during christmas..huhu..
wasting money nia~

muahaha..
kido arh..y u took taxi to genting?so expensive..bus is cheaper...

kidO.yingchaO said...

kerine - lol, yaya, 2 years time, everything changed.

jaimie - sigh, miss all the moment with E2.

韩鑫 ~OPPA - oppa, 很喜欢你写的话哦!好感人!

Jiyan - Hey there! You back from happy hour dy? ^^ wow, exactly same huh? nx time if got chance, wear together and go hang gai la..DENG! ^^

Pudpudling - ^^ First time see u comment here leh. Hmmmm, cuz mammy dun wan take bus lo, and the time for the nx bus quite late at that moment. Keep on support ya