.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

--I'm Not HOT!!!--

T__T
Kind of disappointed and sad today. For nothing, just because i'm not HOT enough. *Sigh* Ya, BIDDING MANIA. WTF is that? Make me feel damn 'lose face' only.

Don't know which bastard, wrote something fake in my description there, saying that "I'm HOT", walao eh, i never say so okay!!!

Dear blog readers, the kidolicious.blogspot.com ownder, kidO.yingchaO only worth rm35. LMAO!! Damn cheap lo you know? But anyway, it's a good try, exposing myself in front of the people. Hehe

Ohya, i wun forget to thx my friends, frm E2 and J7. Thx for bidding me. And congrates to Jiyan and her gang, as the successfully bid me. And win a date with me. lol. Nothing special about this. Haha, poor kidO, being teased by yean chin and James, saying that i betrayed Joseph, who like a girl who named JiaWen, Jiyan's friend, who bid me. ^^ Sorry seph, i don't mean it, she is yours.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
p/s, Jia Wen, when u read this, im sure you will scold out "WTF WTF!!" ^^

Thx tO Sofia, a HOT girl from ICPU, she said that i'm HOT!!!

Camwhoring
(kindly close the window if you don't wanna see this
i know someone don't like me ^^)



Congrates to Sam toO, he worth rm50, and bid by a HOT girls, who is gonna to date with him. (I dunno how la) ^^
Heard that our lenglui SAM student council president, Christina, had the highest bid. Hundred plus. Congratulations to her toO!!
p/s, sofia and christina, sorry cuz i took you pic and uploaded her...Don't mind la hor? ^^ Help to promote you two...

BIDDING MANIA
,
LMAO!!! I REMEMBER YOU LAH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who will dun like u o??
hehe

~blogger~

Anonymous said...

WTF WTF!!! LOL... my fren sarah offered to contribute rm5 one lor n asked me to bid one T_____T so u can c.. actually i'm quite FORCED one hahahahaha.. no la no la..

eh n dun la scold d person who wrote u're HOT.. my class rep wrote de leh! NI BU GEI SHE RELI THINKS U'RE HOT MEH??!! u shd be so flattered ler!!!