.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

hey dear blog readers
sorry din update my blog for sO long
feel very lazy these few days
Blog will be updated soOn
k?
!!!PROMISED!!!

btw, i changed my hairstyle dy
i straighten my hair, and dye it black (actually is dark brown)

here is some pic~
^^

I like the last pic most!!!
damn emo
and my fren Eddy says that i pose like Hero from TVXQ
^^

HEY ALL THERE!!!
I'm not LALADO anymore k?
lol
kidO no more lala
but actually being a lala also nothing wrong, right?
hehe
my friend says that i'm a successful LALA
means im okay ^^
(crapping here again)


ohya, by the way
I'm gonna participate in my college's BIDDING MANIA tomorrow
I don't know what should i dO tomorrow...
Nervous now
I don't know what the hell with me
I wrote that people can bid me for a date
OMG~
how ar?
how if nobody bid for me? Then i will be really Sia soi dy
or some fei po, or dinosaur sister bid me for a date?
oh gosh
how ar how ar?
Hey friends!!!
Come tO bid for me la wei...

Gonna bed soOn
damn tired now
anyway, i will update my blog soon, just looking forward for it, k?

p/s...i admit, this blog really damn pointless, i feel ashame for my english level, have to improve...


signing off
kidO.yingchaO

4 comments:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

haha~ eventough u r not lala anymore but still like to cal u by lalado~ haha ~funny mar the name~
hey~ HERO more leng zai la~ ur hair looks like him la~ lol...

Jiyan said...

what is so ashame for bad english?
deng..ur english is not bad la ok~
and hahaha..y must u take picture by嘟-ing ur mouth and act cute act cute :p hahaa~~and i like the last pic too..emo emo...

kidO.yingchaO said...

re-jaimie~ lol, k lah, actually i like that name toO ^^

re-jiyan~ hmmm, i din 嘟-ing my mouth lo, that is when i close my mouth la...T_T... ^^ thx ya~

Anonymous said...

nice hair..
especially the new colour~~ ^^

~blogger~