.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm The King Of Emo Freak

Yea, i admit, i'm an emo freak.



It has been quite a long time since i last update my blog. I apologize for my lazy-ness. Many things just happened in a blink of eyes. Bad things, good things. Mood swings. I don't really have my mood on to write. Sorry. No one cares. No one really cares.

Trial had just ended last week. Should i say "nightmare" had past? No, i don't think so. Trial past, means final is coming. One month!! YES. It's ONE MONTH left. Wtf. I left one month to prepare for my final. It's time to be serious. Yeah, i mean REAL serious! I don't want to repeat my mistake during the SPM time. Sorry, i don't feel to tell what is it. You guess.

Basically, I'm not that happy these days. Sorry, it's going to be an emo post from now. Readers, if you can't tahan emo post, kindly click on the "X" on the right corner of your monitor. THX.



.Yea, you left me.
maybe this is what i deserved?

Probably, this will be the last chat i had, with you



She left me. Without any proper and acceptable reason from her. Only GOD knows why. Izzit because I have ignored so many people in my life? So i deserved such treat from her? Fine, i deserved such treat, so now u are happy dy?

What I want now is only your reason, reason why you can treat me with such attitude all in the sudden. What i need is not your love. I'm not one that "urge" for love that much. LOVE FREAK!? I'm NOT!! I need friends. I can't afford to let this friendship sink just like this. Can you understand me? No, you don't.


我不需要肉体上的满足,只想要精神上的支柱。


Still, I can't accept the reason u give me. No point to understand that's what made your attitude changes sO fast.


你说,我的态度很像个小孩,你不需要像我这种态度的人。
我道歉,等待让我失去理智,说出些有的没的。

你还说,你觉得,我和你的世界,好像不一样的。
我不懂,这话是什么意思。

始终,我还是觉得,你背后还有真正的原因。
算了...


It's over. Isn't it? Fine, if that's what you wish. Your wish is granted. I'm totally speechless now.


若真心换不回永远,我宁愿放手祝福。
你说过,勉强是不会有幸福的。
我相信,你所说的。
希望,我会是你生命里,份量满大的过客。
在一起的回忆,你不会那么轻易的忘掉。


Although, we never meet each other in real life, but i admit, you left a deep mark in my heart. Bye.


doink, please don't mention about her anymore, if we still got chance to have a niCe chat. k? i don't want to think back any negative things anymore. thx

1 comment:

RoN said...

等待的滋味真的很不好
就算真的挽回了
也不能很久
有裂痕的玻璃
始终会被嫌弃
何不早点把它砸碎
当成生命的装饰
早点让自己爬起来
不是更好吗?

好好的和她谈吧
别因焦急失去了理智

希望你很快好起来~
加油!