.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.the night is dark just before the dawn.
黑暗过后,总会有黎明



.everything just will be alright after a niCe sleep.




Today is raya, first, i wish Happy Raya to all our Malaysia muslim friends.
Wake up as usual, missed my breakfast and lunch. First thing i did after i wake up, check my friendster mail box, comments, friend request. Yea, i admit, i reactivate my Friendster, but not officially.

Went to have our lunch at about 3 something in the afternoon. Oh, before that, accompanied my kor kor to his University to pay some bill. But it's raya time, office closed. And we met JJ, kor kor's ex-housemate+friend. A niCe guy, great dancer. I like him. ^^

We had our lunch at some chicken rice store in Sungai Long area. Have a nice chat with them. JJ suggest that we go for a movie at Jusco Cheras Selatan. Oh gosh, know what, i'm in my singlet and short!! Damn simple. Had no time to go back home. Fine. Just do it!

We took taxi to there. Well, honestly, I felt damn not natural to walk around with this kind of wearing. It's like, "iiyerrrr...." Speechless.


We watched "Eagle Eye". The No.1 film in America, directed by Steven Spielberg. The famous producer who produce several great movie, for example "The Jurassic Park". It was a great movie.

Synopsis of the movie:
In eagle eye, Jerry Shaw and Rachel Holloman are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threathening their lives and their families, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situation using the technology of everyday life to track and control their moves. As the situation escalates, these two ordinary people become the country most wanted fugitives, who must now work together to discover what is happening. Fighting for their lives, they become pawns of a faceless enemy who seems to have limitless power to manipulate everything they do.


After the movie, we had our lunch at Johnny's Restaurant. It is a Thai Restaurant i think. The food was great. And we met a friendly waiter, forgot his name. The most important thing is, he is only a trainee! I like his attitude, waiter should be like that, isn't it? ^^ We even recomment him to the manager, hope to promote him to a higher post. We are sO kind, don't you think sO? I ordered a pineapple fried rice, it was great! Damn delicious.


Yea, camwhore time. Mirror!!! I love mirror, where there is mirror, there must be camwhore time for me. ^^

.JJ, me and kor kor.


.Pic taken by JJ in mcD.

I have a great time today. It had been quite a long time since i last went to watch movie in cinema. The feelings is totally different compared to watching movie using my laptop. Agree?


你离去,头也不回,真心祝福,你永远快乐
.Signing off.

No comments: