.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Friday, October 3, 2008

.rush-rush-rush.


若自恋是一种罪

那我肯定犯下了死罪




Wake up at 9.49am today. I remember the time sO well as actually I should woke up by 9.00 sharp today. But piggy kor kor also din manage tO woke up at time, that‘s why. *Sigh..*

Promised my friend tO accompany him go Sunway Pyramid today at 1pm. "WHY?" To buy his gf birthday present. He needs my assistance. On the other hands, that means I have to rush back Subang Jaya on time!! Man, from Sungai Long, I have to take Rapid KL to Serdang KTM Station. Then from there, take train to KL Central, then transfer to Subang Jaya. After that, taxi back to my home.

Yea, I back on time, but James was the one who being late. T_T

Reached Pyramid at 3pm sharp. My another buddy, Yean Chin had already there, pissed, as we were late. It wasn't my fault actually. Who ask his da ke aii (James) and xiiao ke aii (Joseph) both are snails? T_T

.James is the one beside me, my smile damn weird.
.they are forced to camwhore with me in the toilet.

If I'm a girl, I would like James to be my bf. He is a sweet and niCe boy friend!! He bought a couple ring, sweater, a big heart-shaped cushion, and a half durian half mango delight cake from Secret Recipe!! OMG, sO many things just for his gf's birthday present! I never did that before in my life. *Sorry, my ex-gfs. I know I'm not caring and sweet enough. Am i sour? T_T

.here comes the big heart shape cushion, envy? sO sweet!!.

Spent about 6 hours at Pyramid, just window shopping and being a bank for James. ^^ I din buy anything today. I pierced my left ear. But I scare if I have another hole on my body, will it affect my luck or what? Ishh, damn scare la. Too late, I already had my ear pierced.


And i went to some store in Pyramid. Tried out some sweater and i damn like it. But i have to tahan for some times first then i will buy that sweater. No more extra money for me to spend. I'm officially BROKE!!!!

.tried this hat, but i dunno how to wear, my head is just too BIG to fit.


Left pyramid at 9sth. We took taxi home. James follow me home. And we went out again at 10sth. Yea, I had my next mission. Accompany him tO Shah Alam, where his gf study, to give a big surprise to her! Gosh, see, I've told you, James is really a nice guy, right? He planned everything well, just to give her a big surprise. First, he pakat with all her friend, ask them to help him. Then he act like as if he totally don't remember about her birthday. Even chase her back to Shah Alam where before this she used to stay at Subang during holidays. With a damn LAME reason saying that he needs to study.

We reached Subang KTM by 10.30sth, then we were so unlucky that a train just left in front of us. So we had to wait for the next train. Problem came. This will be the last train to Shah Alam, means we don't have train to get back Subang aft 12. Mati lor. I called some friends but nobody can help. T_T

Plan went on smoothly, and James managed to give her a big birthday surprise. While James was on the phone with his darling, I keep on camwhoring beside the night street. Freak right? LOL. Mission accomplished. It's time to figure out how to get home.

We called the radio call for taxi. And it took us rm30 to get back SS15 from Shah Alam SS17. Quite expensive, but we had no other choices, if we don't prefer this option, we will have to sleep over at the KFC which operates 24hours there. T_T

Reached home by 1.30 am the next day. Damn tired. LOL. Anyway, it's a great day tho. ^^


.Camwhore Time.
.threesome..i love these pic damn muCh..a night at Shah Alam's street.


Yea, that's all for today.




你刚刚竟然会主动msn找我

我有少许的吃惊

从前的亲密已不再

我们之间有了隔膜

我不敢过界

害怕再次失去这微弱的友谊火苗



.Signing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
u know who m i
im ur luilui lo
hehe
ur blog all wrote in eng geh
bt i stil can und la
lol

dun worry
u r sweet not sour

lol
who in msn so zhu dong find u chat
ur secret admire a
wakaka

miss

Anonymous said...

从前的亲密已不再

我们之间有了隔膜

我不敢过界

害怕再次失去这微弱的友谊火苗

aiyerr
sure is the girl u love la
sipa tu
my mummy ler
haha