.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Friday, October 3, 2008

.ouch, it's toO sweet.

There is something I tried my best to remember but I failed tO and finally I managed tO recall what is it now.

!!I MET 2 FRIENDS WHO I GET KNOW FROM FRIENDSTER IN THIS WEEK!!

Lol, i bet now someone who is reading this post will "cheh!! Apalah, ini je, tak perlu so kua jeong put capital letter la..." *Are you one of 'em?

Yea, i admit, i have many net friends, but i seldom meet up with them in real life. But these two friends, we meet up each other in real life "coincidencely". Which I didn't expect.

I met Mun first. It was tuesday, and I went to the Sungai Long Pasar Malam which I looking forward to visit since long time ago. So ngam Mun from Sungai Long toO. So I msg her ask her whether she come to the pasar malam or not. So ngam again she was there toO! And when the time me and my kor kor were eating Asam Laksa at a stall, suddenly a girl JUMP into our table and sat down. I was like damn shock at that time, and I'm sweating terribly. Not because of her, it's because I really can't tahan spicy food. T_T

And yea, this is the first time we met. Memoriable huh? ^^



Now is Tzia's turn. This one more geng. Memang fate lo I only can explain. I met her today (friday) at Sunway Pyramid. I was walking at Asia Avenue, coming out from a store after I had my ear pierced. *opppsss, am i a bad guy? or gay? Then I was like blur blur at that time, suddenly a girl jump in front of me, waving her hand and say "hi". It took me some time to realise who izzit. And I was like "ohh, errr..." and wave to her. After that left with awkward expression. =.=''

.the two sweet girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow
2 lenglui
fate lo
even u seldom meet ya net fren
but let u meet them up
nt bad
daddy if wan choose mummy
i prefer MUN worrr
she'bi jiao' lenglui^^