.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

.i'm an owl.



我是一只猫头鹰

在夜里才出来活动的动物

猫不在

我只是个孤单的猫头鹰


Spent the whole saturday afternoon and night changing my blog layout. Oh gosh, it's damn complicated! But at last, i managed to customize mine. Thx a lots tO Kathh, the super genius and pro in Photoshop and blogskin design.

I din sleep for the whole night. Thx to the Raya break, my daytime and nighttime all terbalik dy. I sleep at daytime, stay up at nighttime. Totally like an owl, right? LOL. Tomorrow school reopen dy, hope i can woke up on time.

Went to mcD at 3.30am. Joseph was there. He just finish Dota-ing with his housemate at FTZ. Ate french fries and finish a large cup of Coke there. I think I'm sick dy. T___T

It's time to sleep.


喜欢夜的静

很适合独自一个人反思

猫头鹰和猫的故事

可以很精彩吗


.signing off.
7:13am

No comments: