.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

.runaway.

时机已到

把握时间

我们逃课吧!





Skipped ESL today. It's just toO boring and hypnotizing.

Promised to celebrate bday with yeanchin, though his bday suppose to be yesterday. Best buddy mar. LOL. Skipped class for you, worth! Went to Sunway with yeanchin, joseph, james, kung long and hoongping. *kung long and hoong ping are new in my blog.

We hang around aimless there. Start to find for my ear ring, sO we headed to Asia Avenue. Saw some nice, but quite expensive. Rm20 for 1 piece. Quite mahal for me. T_T

Planned to watch a movie, but the time not ngam. Hoong ping had to go back by 6. Movie canceled. So we went to play bowling. Had a nice game at first. I get 108 points for the first game. Slightly less than yeanchin's 110 who is the first. But the second game, I losed badly. Injured my hand. And broke my bracelet. So sad.

After the game, all boys were damn hungry. So we went to Bar B.Q. Plaza for our dinner. This should be the greatest meal I had since I left home and stay here. ^^


.pictures do tell stories.
p/s. the waiter who served is really cute!!!


We spent about rm140. divide by 6, about 20++ per person. Stupid us, we forgot to show our student card to get 10/20% discount. T_T


We had a great camwhore time in the toilet. I love Sunway pyramid's toilet! The light is great, bright enough to get a nice image. And there is full of mirrors too!



.The Five..all with damn retarded face.
.my new gay partner:James.
-
-
-
-
We didn't buy cake for yeanchin, but we did buy a dozen a donut for him. Yummy~

Lastly, I want to wish "Happy belated birthday" to yeanchin. ^^

-
-
-

.Signing off.
.psss. I missed the food.

No comments: