.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

.bye.n.bye.


I cut my hair, yea, I CUT MY HAIR!
No more long fringe, hehe, and i become a little bit kawaii dy. *teehee*

Photos. ^^
*Someone say i look like girls, do i? lol.

No more long long fringe, and my left sidebern is longer than the right one, make me look like a sorgua. But i like the new hairstyle, special mar, hehe. Mum don't like it, as usual, she never agree with me. She even said, if I like fashion so much, i shouldn't take dentistry, i should simply go apply for some more artistic course like fashion design. T___T

Now, the super duple hidden photos that I never upload to net. Hehe..

Paiseh if the pictures make you vomit till death. Lol. ^^
No time to write more, will be updated soon.


.Signing off.
nightz

5 comments:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

WaLaOwEh~ U r kinda learn dao yean Chin deee la... wei... == Act cute pulak.... Btw... The one with ur both side hair tied up is damm cute.... hahaha.... looks lk my baby gal cousin.... kakakaka......

Unknown said...

ur last 2 pic look very funny sia~

~鑫~ said...

walao...i m speechless bout ur fringe la...kinda weird weird de...bt i like the sidebern...u shuld go learn fashion design n bcum another 唐门

~鑫~ said...

looks more like monkey liao leh...is true...dun beat me

PuDpudLinG said...

walao deng...
the first pic definitely looks like a gal..
n the last two pic definitely look super KAWAII!!!!omgomgomgomg