.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

.karma?.

I know, there are some number in my contact list, no matter how many msg i send to the owner, there is always no reply. But i never give up, i msg the owner everyday, when i'm emo, i find the owner, hoping to chat with the owner, hoping to get some consultation from the owner, but i'm very sure, than anyone else, that the msg that i sent, will never get its reply from the owner. Somehow, i wonder why.

I don't know why.

I want to know why.

Please tell me why.


6661- I miss you.
2507- I miss you.
0598- I miss you.
8237- I miss you.
0225- I miss you.


*Nothing, those are the 4D numbers, go buy and u might win some cash money.


Things happen around me.

-Didi ran away from home today, whole family keep on finding him for about 2 hours plus.
-Watched "Underworld", nice movie.
-Daddy bought a Ninja King, awesome car.
-I bought one skinny, one jeans, and 3 tee for CNY.
-I lost contact with someone, once again.


.Thats all, a damn random post, meaningless.

signing off
tuning to
-Singalongsong by khalid fong-

3 comments:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Where is 5354? haha... rmb go buy toto...

~鑫~ said...

Wow..u geng liao hor...hoping the owner 2 reply u bt do u know tat i waiting 4 ur reply too???
Waste my money 4 msg u...haiz..

SoRguAaYuMi said...

HaHa... At least he replied my msg~ hahaha...