.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Friday, August 22, 2008

--Hi!! Seremban!!--

Hey there
Finally after hours of journey in the train
I reached Seremban
Luckily i get a seat in the train,
or else i will have to stand all the way in the train
It will be really suffering!
^^

I meet with my kor kor here and we depart to the hotel where mum and didi stay
Klana Resort Hotel!!
^^
Thx tO my kor kor's friend who drive us to the hotel
But we faced a problem now
according to the guard
there are two Klana Hotel in Negeri Sembilan
one is in Nilai and one is in Seremban

Klana Resort in Seremban?

OR

Allson Klana Resort in Nilai?

At last, we received mum's call and luckily we didn't go to the wrong place
^^
It is a cool place though the hotel does not give me a 4 Stars look
but i enjoy staying here
and the MOST important part is
Wireless Connection is provided!!
and it's FREE!!!
thx tO this service and if not, i wouldn't be able to blog here right now
And my blog will not be up to date dy

Here is some picx tO share with you all today
forgive my narcissistic
~lol~

Before leaving my house in subang~ Am i gonna meet mum with this hairstyle? sure die... T__T
Yeah!! Finally reached the hotel!! I like the feel here, sO relaxing, i wish my room is like this... sob...
Acting cute, but not cute at ALL!!!
Ahhhh~ The fresh air outside the balcony...^^
I meet my twins brother here... ^^ hate my fringe!! damn LALA
Yeah, im gonna have a hot water SPA...^^
Taken after bath, forgive me for posing like this... @@
The night view
^^

Honestly
this is the first time i come to Seremban
thx to didi for making this chance for me to come here
^^
By the way, he finish his competition already
According to the one of the teacher, he din manage to win
but he scores the highest among the Sarawak representatives!!


~Bravo~
shhh, ya, i admit that west malaysian student's standard is higher than east malaysia...but NOT ALL!!!


Ohya,
nearly forget dy
Anyone who read my blog
Did anyone ever been to Port Dickson before?
izzit niCe there?
hmmm, i never go there before...
lol, what a useless Malaysian i'm, who never been to his own country's tourism destination?
LMAO


p/s...feeling regret now, i should take more picture on the Seremban scenery but not pic of myself... lol ...Picx of myself do not show that I've been to Seremban...ish, apa ni!!!

4 comments:

Kai Hoong said...

omggg.
why u pose like that?
not like ur styleee. =x
congrates to ur brotherrr, he's cool =)

Anonymous said...

lol...PD.....
biasa saja...
dirty....
really...

kidO.yingchaO said...

re:rainbow~ lol, i dunno y i posed like that toO... ^^

re:anonymous~ hi there, why u din leave ur name? T__T, is PD that lausy? lol, anyway, thx ya! and welcome~

Anonymous said...

nth to comment~~ XD

~blogger~