.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

--Sleepless Night--

Had my Chemistry CT3 today. Sorry for my last minute work, I had a sleepless night on yesterday night. But thanks to that, i think i wouldn't fail my Chemistry AGAIN!! Hopefully lah..

Dear GOD!! Let me PASSED my CHEMISTRY please..

Honestly, i think i did good in the exam, at least better than the CTs before this. But how sad, i don't have enough time to finish my essay part!! WTF! Actually it's a quite easy question, indeed. We are require to answer the difference between simple calorimeter and the bomb calorimeter. Wuwuwu, i need more time!! If i have a more 10minutes, i would have answer that question. But i don't have the extra time, and i'm going to lost 16marks, for sure!


::Thx tO the NESTLE Kopi O::
sorry, i start drinking coffee again

spokesmen of the new Nestle Kopi O~ Super Junior!!!


spokesmen of the new Nestle Kopi O~ Big Bang!!!
spokesmen of the new Nestle Kopi O~ TVXQ!!!Sorry for the lame shot. ^^ I was damn sien and did these lame things during study. LMAO~
Hope you people enjoy the picx!! By the way, they are DAMN HOT!! ^^


Ohya, show you some thing ^^
Ready to see?
lol
----------

--------

------

----

--

-
Nice? lol, credits tO the two hairstylist below... ^^

^^
yeah, basically this is all the LAME things i wanna share with you all.


kidO.yingchaO
signing off


Ohh ya!!! Now i remember! My hairstyle look like the character in DRAGONBALL!!!!
lol, any comment on this?!
^^

2 comments:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

hahaha~
u look better without the front hair~

Anonymous said...

funny~~ XD
dun do it next time though..
*coughs.. =P

~blogger~