.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prisoner of Loneliness

"Years come and go...But today is a special day...
20th of august year 2008 = 20082008
Double Match. It happens only once in a lifetime...
sO, I wish you a very Wonderful Day!"


I received this sms once i wake up this morning
thx Stephanie for reminding me about this
though it is neither a wonderful nor a special day for me
yet lonely and boring till death

Same as yesterday
i spent my whole day in front of my laptop
chatting, listen to pops, and learning how to customize my blog page
and i managed to make my page nicer than before
really feel proud of myself...hehe...^^ perasannya~
...nothing special happen today...


..In love with this pic sO muCh..

"Freedom is the most important thing that all human must keep in their mind
But somethimes we are prisoner of something that we can't escape ."

" Loneliness . "

That's why we mustn't let this Loneliness take our freedom .
(...)
I mustn't be prisoner of that .

I can't fall ..


Fix me up if you can..

p/s, i'm not emo... ^^

No comments: