.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

--I_LOVE_My_Family--

...LOVE made of ROSES, just for my family, i love you all, may GOD blessed yOu all...


Ohya
by the way,
i'm going to meet mum tomorrow!!
Can't wait to see her NOW!!
and my dear didi toO!
because of him, we have this chance to meet
thx tO my genius didi
hehe
i called him genius as he is really clever
He is representing Sarawak in the 全国华语理解比赛
he is only standard 5 now
but he can get A in the PMR Chinese subject paper dy!!

!!BRAVO!!
my didi
i'm sO proud of yOu!!

I pray tO GOD that yOu can dO well in the competition
You are the BEST!!
~i love you~


signing off
kidO.yingchaO

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

Wow
ur didi so geng!!
hahaha..last time i was chosen 2 represent state too..but cant win anything la~~
hahaha~
good luck to ur didi~
n keep loving ur family ^^

Anonymous said...


永远是游子的避风港
愿你与家人
永远幸福快乐!!^^

~blogger~