.reminder.

.若不麻烦,看了请给comment.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unbelievable!!



hey guys,
i'm not showing you how delicious is Malaysia local food here
what i am going to tell you is,
erm...
let me ask u a question first
"guess how much will it cost for this delicious, nutritious economical rice? with a simple fried egg and four pieces of chicken?"
most probably rm3 right?
hmmm
ya, i expect the price will not more than rm3
but wtf, the damn money faced tauke killed me with rm3.50!!!

im not showing that im a stingy person
even a rm0.50 also not willing to spend
the problem is, izzit a NEED to earn extra?
eventhough the good does not worth that much?
what a world is this!?

ya, i know, everything is naik harga now
but we as a customer also need to earn a living what..
...
crapping now...
sO basically, what im trying to emphasize here is that MONEY is really important in this world!!
and i need MORE!!!

and im saving money now
for nothing, just wish i can survive till next month T___T
I SPEND TOO MUCH!!!
  1. an external hard disk for my laptop, rm187
  2. USB hub (already rosak! fuck made in china's stuff!) rm20
  3. a webcam (i love it!) rm59
  4. a nice coat, rm102
  5. and mostly spent on FOOD!!! rm???

mom gave me rm1.5k last month 21th
and i left only rm133 now (20th august)!!
...oh gosh...
if rm133 being divided by 10days
i only can spend rm13.3 per day, on my food of course
and no hangout for me anymore...T___T...

sO this is my plan...
im not going to eat my breakfast everyday (as i always woke up at about noon time)
^^
and i will cook Ibumie mee (previously known as Indomee) for my lunch, which i can save money!
for dinner, im going to treat myself with cheap but delicious meal!!!
hehe, i would not let my body suffer, i need meat everyday (though i still look sO damn slim)



!!!!FOOD!!!!!
this is what im going to eat..mushroom soup!! my favourite!
Cloud9 Party Pack!!!
i thought this is Indomee, but then just realised that it's called Ibumie now... =.="
Tuna with biscuit, my supper... ^^

-
-
-
"....shhhh...."
mum is coming over this thursday, and i can't wait to see her NOW!!!
miss her sO muCh...
actually i want to ask money from her, hehe
have to pay for the Prom Night

and my friend from Ipoh is coming to kl soon
i need some money to hang out with him?/her?
u guess... hehe...



Basically, this post is all about food, money and tonnes of crapping...^^
~enjoy~

p/s, my english's sux right? yea, there is still a room for improvement, and i will work harder for it...^^...

No comments: